- Application DUE: March 12 (Monday), 2018
- Review and semi-finalists selected: March 13 — April 11, 2018 (DELAYED)
- Semi-finalists interview: April 18 — 19, 2018
- Finalists selected: April 27, 2018
Students who are interested in applying for the SFS Program must complete and enclose:
- An application form
- Two letters of recommendation from faculty, staff, or employers. The letters must be either in an envelop sealed/signed by the letter writer, or directly emailed from the letter writers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Most current resume and/or curriculum vitae
- Official transcripts from all colleges or universities attended (i.e., copy of transcripts will not be accepted)
- A statement of purpose detailing academic, professional, and personal goals, and how participation in the Scholarship for Service Program will help achieve these goals
- A recent writing sample that is no more than 10 pages. Writing skills are a critical discriminator during hiring processes and will be heavily weighted during your evaluation for the SFS Scholarship
Due to security reasons, applications need to be submitted on paper (in person, via campus, or US mail) to:
E353 Westgate Building
University Park, PA 16802
Submitted applications are kept confidential and never shared outside of the SFS application review committee. Those applications not selected will be shredded.